In addition to uploading a video from your computer, you can also embed a video from Vimeo or YouTube.
1) Navigate to "Media Library" > "Library" on the left.
2. Select "Add Files" on the top right.
3. In the box that opens up, paste the LINK (not the embed code) from Vimeo or YouTube.
FOR VIMEO USERS:
Make sure your Vimeo settings allow for your Vimeo videos to play on app.namastream.com. Your videos that you embed into Namastream cannot be shared.
FOR YOUTUBE USERS:
To embed a video from YouTube, the video settings must be set to "unlisted".
A few other points about using YouTube videos:
- Any YouTube video can be shared (whether it's unlisted or not), including those embedded onto Namastream. We recommend that you embed your YouTube videos that you already made freely available on YouTube. But if you do not want your videos to be shareable, then upload directly to Namastream.
- You will have the YouTube logo on your video thumbnails + YouTube will make suggestions of "more videos".
Contact Us 🧡
For any questions reach out to us in our live chat or send us an email at email@example.com 🙂