When you create a product, you have four different product types to choose from: Media Library Product, Course, Event Only, or Prepaid ClassCard™
- Choose this product type when you want your students to access to all your content (videos, audios, pdf documents) as soon as the product is purchased.
- You can add an event to this product type such as an an in-person event (local event) or a live-streaming session.
- Use this product type for memberships.
- Select this product type when you want to schedule lessons and control the order of the content.
- You can schedule a lesson to become available to a student based on when they purchase, a specific date or after they complete the previous lesson.
- You can also add an event to this product type such as an in-person event (local event) or a live-streaming session.
Event Only Product (currently called In-person only in-app_
- Use this product type when you want to have events and no pre-recorded videos. Examples include retreats or local in-person classes (for example, yoga in the park) or if you have a product that only includes live-streams.
- IMPORTANT: You are NOT able to put recorded content into this product type. If you want to add your recorded content, create a "media library" or "course" product.
- Use this product type when you want to offer drop-in's for your events. You can use a ClassCard™ to offer your students prepaid packages of your live classes.
- Start with our ClassCard™ Overview to learn more.