After you finish your live-stream with Zoom, the file will take a few minutes (or longer, depending on the size) to process.
With our integration with Zoom, the processed file, will appear in your media library of Namastream.
If it does not, here are a few reasons why:
- In order for that file to automatically appear in your Namastream site, you must have the appropriate Zoom cloud recording storage. If your file exceeds your storage limits it will not appear in Namastream, automatically. The file will be in Zoom (you won't lose it) but to get it to Namastream, you will need to either upgrade to the next Zoom plan or you will have to download it from Zoom and upload it into Namastream.
- If you have recordings that transfer but do not play in your Namastream site.
Recent Zoom security updates, they have toggled on a setting in all accounts that is preventing the recordings from fully transferring into Namastream sites.
If you follow these steps your future recordings will transfer:
- Login to your Zoom account
- Go to Settings and then Recordings
- Scroll until you see, "Require password to access shared cloud recordings" and toggle OFF
For the recordings that did not transfer properly, you will have to download from Zoom and upload into Namastream.