Connect your Namastream and Zoom to allow initiation of Zoom live-streams from inside your Namastream site. You can create both Zoom meetings and webinars depending on your Zoom account type.
Learn more about Zoom meetings here
Learn more about Zoom webinars here.
Here are the steps to create an integration between your Namastream and Zoom accounts.
ZOOM ACCOUNT SETTINGS
Login to your Zoom account and make sure you've got the following settings selected correctly.
1) In order for the file to transfer to Namastream, you'll need to toggle a password setting off.
- Navigate to "Settings" and then "Recordings"
- Scroll down until you see, "Require password to access shared cloud recordings" and toggle "OFF" as shown below.
2) To avoid your students having to add a password when they join, please make sure you have the following toggled on. Go to your "Settings" and the meeting and make sure you have the four settings shown below toggled on
- Login to your Namastream site and Go to "Settings" > "Integration" > "Zoom".
- Select "Enable ZOOM".
Once you are connected to Zoom, you will be able to initiate live-streams from your Namastream site. Once you are live, your students will see their "Join Session" button turn color and they can then join. When the session is over, the recording will appear automatically in your media library and you can add it to any product you want.
When I click on "Reconnect to Zoom", it says, "You cannot authorize the app".
- Please make sure you are logged into both Zoom and Namastream in the same browser.
DISABLING ZOOM OR DISCONNECTING
If you need to disable or disconnect your Zoom account (or just want to understand the difference), please review this support article.
Contact Us 🧡
For any questions reach out to us in our live chat or send us an email at email@example.com 🙂