We’ve modified our integration with Zoom and, if you haven't done so already, you will need to complete a couple of simple steps in your Namastream site to ensure that you are still able to livestream with Zoom + Namastream.
This will only take 2 minutes, but you must take action prior to hosting your next livestream session on Namastream:
- Make sure you have your username and password to your Zoom account on hand
- Log in to your teacher account on Namastream
- Click on Settings
- Connect Zoom on the left side menu
- Press the CONNECT ZOOM button
- Follow the instructions at Zoom to authorize Namastream to use Zoom on your behalf
After you correctly complete the steps above, you should see the “You are connected to Zoom.” message above a Disconnect from Zoom button.
If you are getting double media files from Zoom, follow the steps in this video